Retirement Plan Consulting, Financial Education, Wealth Management and More
Available through OneGroup Retirement Advisors
OneGroup Retirement Advisors is a full-service investment firm
dedicated to helping clients realize their financial goals.
For more than 30 years, OneGroup Retirement Advisors has built an approach rooted in trust. The team strives to build lasting relationships and focuses on long-term results. It is this type of partnership that allows the advisors to identify problems and opportunities, tailor solutions to each individual and guide customers through the implementation and monitoring of unique financial plans. Whether it’s serving large institutions, non-profits or individual clients and their families, OneGroup Retirement Advisors draws on a breadth of resources and experience to craft innovative strategies and drive better outcomes.
The primary services available include retirement plan consulting, wealth management and financial education. Each of these areas presents a unique set of challenges to clients, so OneGroup Retirement Advisors offers a customizable suite of services to address the needs of each individual. This includes:Retirement Plan Consulting
- Plan sponsor support in governance, design and relevant regulatory developments
- Assistance in the preparation and review of a well-defined investment policy statement
- Co-fiduciary investment review and monitoring to help ensure funds meet risk tolerance needs and provide assets class coverage to participants
- Fund monitoring, due diligence and fund analysis including expense review and optimization of share class
- Employee group and one-on-one education on participant benefits, economic overviews and the principles of investment diversification and retirement planning
- One-on-one participant enrollment and review meetings to enhance understanding of risk/reward, investment horizon and individual asset allocation assistance
- Drive employee loyalty and retention through better understanding of the benefits provided
- Fund Administration
- Cost containment support through record keeping and custodian reviews, benchmarking and price comparisons
- Comprehensive review of financial goals and assets to identify specific areas of concern
- Categorize objectives and priorities related to the accumulation, protection and transfer of wealth
- Establish reasonable assumptions regarding risk and return in relation to liquidity, cash flow and tax liability concerns
- Classify appropriate risk tolerance and investment categories suitable to address the individual needs of each client
- Assist in the selection of an appropriate investment platform and process, both internal and externally managed options are available
- Ongoing review of changing financial needs, portfolio performance and economic conditions in order to assess the suitability of investment strategy
For more information, visit OneGroup Retirement Advisors.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Certain insurance products may be offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Community Bank, NA and OneGroup Retirement Advisors are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Not FDIC Insured|Not Bank Guaranteed|May Lose Value|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency|Not a Bank Deposit