We protect your organization so that you can protect your patients.
With more than 90 years’ experience working with long-term care facilities, hospitals, medical practices, and health care organizations, OneGroup has unique insight and expertise to help you control the rising cost of insuring your risks. We believe that insurance is the last step in the risk management process, not the first. That’s why we won’t consider offering any product or service until after we have fully analyzed your business operations and objectives. Only then can we deploy the correct consultants, resources, and tools to proactively manage risk and reduce your real costs.
Long-term thinking for long-term care.
OneGroup has a long history of working alongside industry associations and members to find solutions to rising costs – not simply shopping for lower premium rates – earning us a reputation for achieving results. OneGroup offers a comprehensive arsenal of tools to help you meet your business objectives, including:
- Premium cost reduction audits and Experience Mod reviews
- Risk management assessments and strategic planning
- Claim cost containment services
- Injury management programs
- Medical bill review and case management
- Human resources compliance
- Department of Health compliance
- Proactive ergonomic management
- Alternative risk financing analysis
- OSHA compliance
- Safety management
- Contract review
- Employee education and training
- Facility security assessments and consulting
We make it easy for you. Save time. Save money.
Our OneGroup team has the industry knowledge and experience to help address your challenges, and to navigate some major developments affecting medical practices today and into the future.
In today’s litigious climate, it is now more important than ever to consult with your insurance professional about these exposures. Understanding your risks and evaluating the options to protect against them will help you find the best solution for your unique needs.