Risk Management Analytics
Maximizing Insurance Claims Data Helps Minimize Losses
When it comes to insurance claims, can you pinpoint what areas of your business are driving most of your losses? Do you know how many claims you have at a particular location, or if veteran or newer workers are being injured on the job more often? Can you track if your loss-control efforts are effective over time? Or, perhaps you want to know how to best reduce your outstanding reserve dollars?
Management reports and benchmarking
At OneGroup, we can help you maximize your insurance claim data to minimize losses with a host of analytics tools. With data in hand, detailed management reports are available to help decision-makers determine the effectiveness of their commercial insurance programs. Once problems are isolated, you are well on your way to implementing effective solutions that boost workplace safety, reduce injuries and insurance claims and potentially lower your premiums.
More importantly, managers will now have a clearer picture of their operations in a way they may never have envisioned and answer questions about cost factors that they never before thought possible such as:
- What specific factors are driving our total claims dollars and counts?
- Which departments or divisions can serve as models for best practices in resolving claims? How can we best reduce outstanding reserve dollars?
- What specific loss sources are driving frequency and severity rates?
- Which specific locations, departments, and loss sources are contributing to high cost claims?
- Are veteran employees or newer workers being injured more frequently? What type of training is needed for these specific groups of employees?
- Which locations have the most effective claims reporting practices?
- Do certain drivers need additional training in safety awareness and defensive driving techniques?
We make it easy for you. That’s why so many people turn to OneGroup for their risk management analytics. Save time. Save money.
Uncover the Connection Between Relatability and Business Success
Relating to your employees on a human level can build greater individual and organizational strength. Learn how to enhance these connections and become more relatable.
Your Recreational Boat Needs Coverage in and out of the Water
Depending on the size of your watercraft, you may find coverage under a homeowners insurance policy, but most recreational boats need more.
Are You Covered if Personal Items Are Stolen From Your Vehicle?
A car break-in can rattle you emotionally. Plus, you have the financial costs of repairing your vehicle and replacing your stolen valuables. Don’t risk making a bad situation worse by not having the appropriate coverage for all your things.