EmploySmart® The Informed Hiring System™
EmploySmart® The Informed Hiring SystemTM
Exclusively from OneGroup
EmploySmart® The Informed Hiring SystemTM, helps protect you from unnecessary risks associated with hiring the wrong job candidates.
According to recent surveys, workplace injuries and illnesses are costing U.S. companies more than $50 billion annually. EmploySmart® focuses on the root cause of much of this cost—poor hiring decisions. EmploySmart® provides defensible information on an applicant’s ability to perform a job based on objective data rather than on subjective reports that put you at risk. The assessment is designed in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, allowing the employer to determine if the applicant can physically perform the essential functions of the job. The prospective employee also benefits because they are assured that they are matched to the job requirements.
EmploySmart® is the smartest way to eliminate unnecessary legal and compensation cost.
- EmploySmart® offers the critical analysis and documentation required to protect your company from the threat of hiring someone else’s problem employee or hiring someone who is not a match to the job.
- EmploySmart® is a proven informed hiring system to eliminate unnecessary compensation claims and cost
- EmploySmart® is your best ally in making smart hires that help you avoid expensive hiring mistakes
- EmploySmart® helps you to hire and retain the best employees while helping reduce first-year costs associated with hiring, claims and turnover
How EmploySmart® works to protect your business
EmploySmart® is truly a comprehensive informed hiring system. The effectiveness of the system is based on the fact that the vast majority of claims are made within the first 12 months of employment – typically the most expensive period of employment. EmploySmart® provides a structured program to ensure informed hiring decisions:
- Extensive site review
- Comprehensive job task analysis
- Development of highly specific job descriptions
- Pre-hire/post-offer work skills testing and assessment in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Establish defensible baseline measurements and documentation
- Hire the best candidates matched to job requirements
- Utilize return-to-work process
We make it easy for you. That’s why so many people turn to OneGroup for their EmploySmart® The Informed Hiring System™. Save time. Save money.
What To Do After An Auto Accident
An auto accident can be alarming. Be sure to take the proper steps after an accident to avoid any further troubles.
Winter driving is a potentially life-saving skill that’s learned not from reacting, but responding. Pineview Run offers a teen winter driving course every year that allows students to experience what it feels like to skid on ice, test their brakes, drift, overcorrect and undercorrect – all in a safe, controlled environment. View our video recap here.
How Your Bereavement Policy Can Align Company Values With Employee Needs
Recent changes to bereavement policies have largely stemmed from a greater understanding of loss and a desire to do the right thing. But an empathetic bereavement policy can also improve your work culture and retention rates.