Protect the business that you’ve built.
With over 100 years of collective experience serving the construction industry, OneGroup has amassed the specialized knowledge and expertise needed to offer unique solutions to a broad range of business challenges. We represent the premier insurance carriers available to the construction market. Our construction insurance specialists advise you of risk transfer strategies only after evaluating your business operations, putting your unique needs first.
Laws differ by state; for example, if you are a builder, contractor, or developer in NYS you are required by law to carry insurance. New York also holds very strict labor laws in the event of a scaffolding or flooring gravity-based accident therefore making the contractual risk transfer for contractors a necessity to keep claims and legal costs down. Contact us to learn more about your state’s requirements.
OneGroup’s construction clients can expect the following services, and more:
- Review risk management and offer a plan for putting risk transfer in place
- Review contracts for indemnification
- Supply sample insurance contract provisions
- Supply ongoing contract review for projects in the course of bidding
- Insurance bid rates supplied annually for job costing
- Payroll and workers’ compensation audits and overpayment recovery services
- Risk reduction through safety management
- Claim management
- Provide contract surety bonds
- Automated insurance certificate issuance
- Certificate holder tracking
We make it easy for you. Save time. Save money.
Uncover the Connection Between Relatability and Business Success
Relating to your employees on a human level can build greater individual and organizational strength. Learn how to enhance these connections and become more relatable.
Your Recreational Boat Needs Coverage in and out of the Water
Depending on the size of your watercraft, you may find coverage under a homeowners insurance policy, but most recreational boats need more.
Are You Covered if Personal Items Are Stolen From Your Vehicle?
A car break-in can rattle you emotionally. Plus, you have the financial costs of repairing your vehicle and replacing your stolen valuables. Don’t risk making a bad situation worse by not having the appropriate coverage for all your things.