Focus on your mission while we focus on your risk.
Most insurance companies consider the social service industry to be of high risk, which can lead to hesitancy when providing coverage for these organizations, particularly in the area of workers’ compensation. At OneGroup, we have the expertise and relationships to provide our social service clients with the affordable protection that they deserve.
The key to our success is that we provide our social service clients with support services that help them manage their risk and meet their service goals.
Our analytics can help you answer these critical questions:
- How many claims do you have in each of your locations?
- How can we best reduce outstanding reserve dollars?
- Are veteran or new workers being injured more often?
- What training would help reduce claims?
- How can we hire smarter to reduce future claims?
- How can we return employees to productive work sooner?
- Can we recover potential workers’ comp overpayments?
- Is there an easier way to handle OSHA record keeping?
We make it easy for you. Save time. Save money.
Uncover the Connection Between Relatability and Business Success
Relating to your employees on a human level can build greater individual and organizational strength. Learn how to enhance these connections and become more relatable.
Your Recreational Boat Needs Coverage in and out of the Water
Depending on the size of your watercraft, you may find coverage under a homeowners insurance policy, but most recreational boats need more.
Are You Covered if Personal Items Are Stolen From Your Vehicle?
A car break-in can rattle you emotionally. Plus, you have the financial costs of repairing your vehicle and replacing your stolen valuables. Don’t risk making a bad situation worse by not having the appropriate coverage for all your things.